Apply for a Trader's Licence
- Collect application form from the Department of Trade.
- Complete and return the application form to the Department.
- Before a Trader's Licence can be issued, an oficer from the Department must visit the business to value the stock.
- A credit voucher is then issued to be paid at the Treasury Department - a treasury receipt will then be issued to you.
- The receipt must then be returned to the Department of Trade following which a Trader's Licence will be issued.
- The Licence must be displayed on the property/business at all times.