The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade & Consumer Affairs is comprised of four (4) Divisions. These are General Administration; Commerce and Trade; Foreign Policy and Research; and the Overseas' Missions.
General Administration includes:
- the Personnel and Accounts Unit; and
- the Protocol and Consular Unit.
- the International Trade Unit; and
- the Commerce and Domestic Trade Unit.
In the recently established Foreign Policy and Research Division, the following Units are now being established:
- a Legal Unit; and
- an Economic and Political Unit.